terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2015

Me and you in the pantry

First, introductions: Thorin and Wren from Katya Kolmakov's Fanfiction "Me without you". 

I'm in love with my own illustration. The paper is absolutely wonderful. It reacts to colors in a difficult but rewarding way. Cause it forces me to add more and more layers to gain a more intense tone, and the drying time is quite quick wich is practical for fast illustration. Well...this was a not as much a quick one, as I strived to achieve a delicate style, just like the moment the couple is in. Delicate <3 
Huum..As I think about it now...lately, none of my Thorin/Wren illustrations are considered quick ones, i love them too much to dispatch them before i consider them properly finished for posting :-D!

A sweet love scene for a change, but not to graphic, still very sexy. 
He looks like he is wearing very tight leather pants! And her corset is almost gone! For someone who has big hands, HIS sure are nimble ;-)
Thorin and Wren met in the pantry for the first time after...well, you just have to read the story, right? ;-) And then you can come back to this image and make the connection. 

Also, the light and splats of white ink add just a bit of volume and deliciousness to the moment. 
Hope you enjoy it as much as I DO <3!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário